Friday, 3 August 2012

Render Targets

So, done a bit more on my library, not only do I have a working SpriteBatch class, I have also given the option to be rendered instanced :), so once I got that all working, I decided the next thing for me to look at are Render Targets.

As you can see from the clip, I have it working, but there is an issue in there that I want to get sorted before I move on, I am not totally sure why it’s doing what it’s doing, but I hope to get to the bottom of it..

Good news for me, is once I have this sorted I can look at post processing and deferred lighting, which if you have followed any of my posts in the past, I love playing with both those elements.

1 comment:

  1. RT issue fixed thanks to Michael Quandt (bloody legend!)